Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Acoustic Session, Saturday, 14.02.2009

My friend was teasing me that the songs I was posting on my Facebook's wall were revealing too much about how old am I, *cough* am forever 21. Apparently I started being defensive about it + imagine how glad I was to find 18 year old Iylia (well, he's only 3 years younger) doing a cover of Sonnet by The Verve. :op

He sent 2 of his original work, which caught my attention. I love 'Til The End', about a relationship but mentioning Facebook. Cute! I wouldn't know how to post an mp3 file here, so you'll have to be at Bijou Bazaar's Acoustic Session Saturday, 14 February 2009, between 3 pm to 6 pm to listen to the song.

And he promised to sing Sonnet by The Verve.

w00t! w00t!

So I leave you with Sonnet by The Verve. ;o)



Hope to see y'all there!

xoxo

Wegra @ Bijou Bazaar

2 comments:

TunaTurner said...

hey weggie, hope to see you there. ;)

Anonymous said...

yey!!!!!!!!!!!! lama tak jumpa tiena ... see you!!!! :o)