Saturday, November 7, 2009

McQueen Reptiled



This has to be my favourite fashion show yet since Chanel Spring Summer 2009. It's so stunningly beautiful. Started off with great visual effects, Raquel Zimmerman, lying on the sand with snakes! Who wouldn't be excited looking at that? Naked, I might add.

Then, the models walked out. What I first noticed were those killer shoes!!! I don't even know how they managed to walk in that, but it's gorgeous, I would totally wear those if there weren't so high. 

A lot of the collection were short dresses, reptile-patterned with so many different textures. It was beautifully structured with a belled-like silhouette. Not forgetting those hair, giant creature constructed hair. It goes perfectly well with the rest. Seems like they're mysterious creatures in a serene world, with the song, the background and the way they walked.

I really hope High Street stores will offer us something wearable from this collection. I guess will just have to wait until next year! Hurts, I know.

In the meantime, enjoy the video guys! Breathtaking. 

xoxo
millie devotee






2 comments:

wegra @ bijou bazaar said...

nice one millie! :o)

Millie said...

thanks!! will keep updating!