Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not Frumpy @ Bijou Bazaar


Meet Faridah Zulkiflie or better known as Baby, her trademark giggle is bound to put a smile on anyone's face. She owns an online boutique @ http://notfrumpy.blogspot.com/

Baby was one of the willing models at Emi's pop up strobe class in Bijou Bazaar @ Jeumpa D'ramo last Sunday. Our official paparazzi, Enche Asman, produced this picture at the pop up workshop.

More sexy, show closeness!!!!! ... et voila!

We had her answer a few questions last weekend ...

Tell us a bit about yourself (name, location, affiliations, personal stuff).
My birth-name is Noor Faridah Zulkiflie but that is quite a mouthful a name to call every time you wanna talk to me, so just call me Baby. I live in the rustic Kg. Subang for 24 years now. I love shopping, sewing, reading, writing, dancing and I have this ridiculous obsession towards shoes.

Apart from notfrumpy.blogspot.com, what do you do?
Apart from Not Frumpy, I am an event coordinator.

What first made you want to have an e-boutique?
Well, I love fashion. I love styling-up. I love clothes. And the fact that my friends love my clothes and style as well, it dawned on me, I could help girls by supplying affordable, stylish and trendy clothes.

Describe your style.
It depends on my mood actually. At times, I like it simple; jeans and simple top. Other times, I like it a little elaborated but still maintains the simpleness of the outfit; big-ass belts, high waisted-pants, crazy coloured shoes, crazy coloured opaques tights with sky-high heels.

How do you promote your work?
Online, words-of-mouth, bazaars.

In ten years I'd like to be...
A wife, a mother, a writer, a political analyst and a boutique owner.

Name your top five books, movies, songs/musical groups, and web sites.
Books:
1) Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami
2) Snakes and Earrings by Kanehara Hitomi
3) Love Story by Erich Segal
4) Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
5) Summer Sisters by Judy Blume

Movies:
1) Pretty Woman
2) Blood Diamond
3) Across The Universe
4) Pulp Fiction
5) Billy Madison

Songs/Musical Groups:
1) Make This Go On Forever by Snow Patrol
2) Sigur Ros
3) Mogwai
4) Amiina
5) and so many more...

Websites:
1) Oh, Joy! (www.ohjoy.blogs.com)
2) Last Night's Party (www.lastnightsparty.com)
3) Malaysia Today (www.malaysia-today.net)
4) The Cool Hunter (www.thecoolhunter.com)
5) Paraphernalia Loves You! (www.paraphernalia.nu)

Thanks very much, Baby for your time. :o)

7 comments:

echo machine said...

No, no. Thank YOU for having me.

More sexy and show closeness forever!!!!!

justine said...

This girl sungguh chomel!

wegra said...

baby

thank YOU!

justine

hi justine! welcome to our lepak centre. :o)

yes, she is chomel! (but don't let her read this, nanti kembang)

jEzmiNe tHe shOpPeR said...

wah... it's baby...

echo machine said...

manade kembang. ish!!!!

manster said...

ahaaa..
more sexayyy
show closeness here at me blogspot
http://azmanhizam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey..I've been wanting to own at least a pair of gladiator shoes. do you still have it?pls2....brown colous perhaps